• added triplet, dotted seq speed
• added snapshot function for step values(full version only)
• added base midi note menu
• now swing depth is bipolar
• lfo sync rate didn’t work correctly(fixed)
Now each sequencer unit has triplet, dotted running speed.
You can make 8 snapshots of current step values.
You can copy/paste your snapshot.
1, choose snapshot number which will be copied(left menu box)
2. choose paste target number(right menu box)
3. then click “Push” button
all 8 snapshot states will be stored in your preset file.
There is a “+/-” button.
You can control swing polarity with this.
You can change base output midi note now.
Default is 36.
This setting will be stored in your global setting file.