- Add: Pan control for Repeat/Reverse FX unit (Full)
- Fix: Popup menu doesn't work properly in some hosts (Full/Free)
- Fix: Vibrato FX makes no sound under some circumstances(Full)
- Fix: Parameter change cause sound fading issue in some hosts(Full/Free)
- Fix: Jitter control of Step SEQ doesn't work properly(Full)
- Fix: Delay time modulation control doesn't work properly(Full)
HY-Filter4 is a semi-modular type effect plugin.
It contains multi-engine filter + built-in 38 effect units + 10 types of modulators + the CTRL SEQ.
You can modulate parameters of the main filter, bult-in effects and modulators by using the modulation units.
In addition, these are controlled by the CTRL SEQ which is a grid sequencer.
HY-SEQ32 to v1.1.5
HY-SeqCollection2 to v1.4.0
HY-POLY to v1.3.1
HY-MPS2 to v1.6.0
HY-Delay4 to v1.2.0
HY-MBMFX2 to v1.2.0
HY-Slicer to v1.5.0
HY-SEQ32 to v1.1.2
HY-SeqCollection2 to v1.3.8
HY-RPE2 to v1.1.7
HY-MPS2 to v1.5.4
HY-RPE2 to v1.1.5
HY-SEQ32 to v1.0.6
This is a 32 step sequencer inspired by analog sequencers.
You can create constantly changing patterns by using the parameter modulations.
There are 5 modules available. (Pitch SEQ, Param SEQ, CC SEQ, CC Rack and Oct/Tp SEQ)
Each sequencer/rack unit has 8 dedicated modulation controls.
HY-SEQ16x3v2 is replaced by HY-SEQ32.
And it’s a free update for HY-SEQ16x3 user.
- Add: Track color editor
- Add: "Chainer All" to the Midi map control
- Fix: The scale display may not be recalled correctly with the VST3 version
- Change: Some minor changes
- Add: Vector Oscillator
- Add: Midi Out option
- Add: Editable label for Macro controls
- Add: 26 new factory presets (by New Loops)
- Fix: The delay parameter of MPenv doesn't work properly
- Fix: Midi learn for the oscillator phase doesn't work correctly
- Fix: The plugin doesn't handle polyphonic aftertouch correctly
- Fix: Momentary/Toggle state of Macro button doesn't recall correctly
HY-MPS2 to v1.4.7
HY-RPE2 to v1.0.7
HY-Slicer to v1.4.0