- Add: New color schemes
- Add: Phase Distortion Oscillator
- Add: Knob value display
- Add: Exponential button for FX D/W control(only for Delay effects and Reverb)
- Fix: When using both units of the arpeggiator, the mod value doesn’t output properly
- Fix: Last preset name is not recalled correctly when opening your song project
- Fix: The arpeggiator doesn’t output mod signal correctly, if the triggered step is off.
- Change: Improve GUI rendering
New color schemes
In this case, the x value of the discontinuity point is set to 0.8, and the result will become more like a sawtooth like waveform.
In this case, the x and y values of the discontinuity point is set to 0.1 and 0.8, and the result will be like the image below
Exponential button for FX D/W control(only for Delay effects and Reverb)
Turn on this button, dry/wet control will become exponential increase.
This will be useful for subtle dry/wet control.