• added custom scale function
• added root transpose function
• added scale lock function
• added midi trigger function(3 trigger modes)
• added tooltip window
• improved gui rendering speed
if root/key is “E“, output midi notes will be transposed 4 semitones.
Then go through scale filter.
“Midi > Trig” = midi trigger mode on/off
“1,2,3” = trigger mode(midi note c2 = trigger note)
When the plugin receives midi note on,
sequencer starts running until next note on.
The sequencer will start running with midi note on.
Once receiving midi note off, the sequencer will stop running.
So as long as keep pressing trigger midi note, the sequencer will continue running.
Trigger midi note on increments the clock of the sequencer.
go to product page