This is a block base sequencer.
There are both free and commercial versions.
3 sequencer blocks
8 sequencer blocks + 2 LFO units
There are 8 sequencer blocks which produces midi note events.
Playback chain order of seq blocks will be controlled by block chainer.
Block chainer is a 16 step sequencer which controls chain order of seq blocks
Sequencer block is a step sequencer unit.
Full version have 8 seq block units.
You can make midi sequence with combining these seq blocks.
Also running direction and step size of each seq block can be set independently.
Each seq block represents a quarter note.
And step size represents divide factor.
So if you set step size 4, each step becomes 16th note.
step size 1(quater note / 1) = step length will be quater note.
step size 2(quater note / 2) = step length will be eight note.
step size 4(quater note / 4) = step length will be sixteen note.
step size 8(quater note / 8) = step length will be thirty-second note.
Relationship between Step Size and Note Length of Each Step
Block Chainer Controls Playback Order of Seq Blocks
In this case, step size of Block Chainer is 4 and running direction is forward.
step 1 of block chainer is seq block 1.
step 2 of block chainer is seq block 2.
step 3 of block chainer is seq block 3.
step 4 of block chainer is seq block 4.
So plyabck order of Seq Blocks will be 1 > 2 > 3 > 4.
You can make 8 snapshots of Block Chainer’s step value states.
please check the manual for further information
Limitations of Demo Version:
• save preset function is not available
• plugin state will not be stored in your project
• midi output will be muted every few minutes
download demo version
download free version
v1.0(March 29, 2017)
v1.0.5(April 24, 2017)
• added snapshot copy/paste function
• now note display reflects root/scale settings
• aux target parameter didn’t work correctly(fixed)
• now LFO phase will be reset when sequencer is stopped
• Bpm sync of LFO didn’t work correctly(fixed)
• snapshot change didn’t work correctly(fixed)(free version only)
• quick preset change might cause plugin crash(fixed)
• added randomize/clear button for step on/off state
detail of v1.0.5
v188.8.131.52(May 1st, 2017)
• when you set step size of seq block bigger than 4.
note display didn’t work correctly(fixed)
• start point of block chainer didn’t be initialized correctly.
so when you load project file, block chainer start position might be set wrong position.
v1.1.0(May 26, 2017)
• added global speed(division) change function(full version only)
• added mute function
• added global randomize/clear button
• snapshots of Block Chainer didn’t recalled correctly(fixed)
• now midi output channel is no longer global parameter
v1.1.1(May 27, 2017)
• fixed global speed change issue.
v1.1.5(June 8, 2017)
• added custom scale function(full version only)
• fixed sync issue caused by global speed function(full version only)
v1.1.7(July 19, 2017)
• fixed when close/open plugin window, note display ignored root note setting
• improved UI rendering speed
• now when midi mute button is active, cc value out will be muted too
• added transpose on/off button
• added midi out ch lock function