There are 8 sequencer blocks which can be controlled independently(step size, speed, direction). Block chainer is a step sequencer for triggering sequencer blocks.
There are 4 modulation units available, they are used for modulating seq params and cc outputs.And each modulation unit has 5 modulation engines. (LFO, Prob LFO, Step LFO, Multi Point Envelope, Sample & Hold)
Block chainer trigs seq blocks in any order. This is the core of this plugin.
The sequencer window is consist of block chainer and sequencer blocks.
You can control modulation units and modulation matrix here.
There are 4 modulation units available and each one has 5 modulation engines.
Fix: Forward/Backward running direction of Block chainer doesn't work properly
This is a block base sequencer.
There are both free and commercial versions.
3 sequencer blocks
8 sequencer blocks + 2 LFO units
Main Structure There are 8 sequencer blocks which produces midi note events.
Playback chain order of seq blocks will be controlled by block chainer.
Block chainer is a 16 step sequencer which controls chain order of seq blocks
Sequencer block is a step sequencer unit.
Full version have 8 seq block units.
You can make midi sequence with combining these seq blocks.
Also running direction and step size of each seq block can be set independently.
Each seq block represents a quarter note.
And step size represents divide factor.
So if you set step size 4, each step becomes 16th note.
step size 1(quarter note / 1) = step length will be quarter note.
step size 2(quarter note / 2) = step length will be eight note.
step size 4(quarter note / 4) = step length will be sixteen note.
step size 8(quarter note / 8) = step length will be thirty-second note.
Relationship between Step Size and Note Length of Each Step
Block Chainer Controls Playback Order of Seq Blocks
In this case, step size of Block Chainer is 4 and running direction is forward.
step 1 of block chainer is seq block 1.
step 2 of block chainer is seq block 2.
step 3 of block chainer is seq block 3.
step 4 of block chainer is seq block 4.
So plyabck order of Seq Blocks will be 1 > 2 > 3 > 4.
You can make 8 snapshots of Block Chainer’s step value states.
v1.0(March 29, 2017)
v1.0.5(April 24, 2017)
• added snapshot copy/paste function
• now note display reflects root/scale settings
• aux target parameter didn’t work correctly(fixed)
• now LFO phase will be reset when sequencer is stopped
• Bpm sync of LFO didn’t work correctly(fixed)
• snapshot change didn’t work correctly(fixed)(free version only)
• quick preset change might cause plugin crash(fixed)
• added randomize/clear button for step on/off state detail of v1.0.5
v184.108.40.206(May 1st, 2017)
• when you set step size of seq block bigger than 4.
note display didn’t work correctly(fixed)
• start point of block chainer didn’t be initialized correctly.
so when you load project file, block chainer start position might be set wrong position.
v1.1.0(May 26, 2017)
• added global speed(division) change function(full version only)
• added mute function
• added global randomize/clear button
• snapshots of Block Chainer didn’t recalled correctly(fixed)
• now midi output channel is no longer global parameter
v1.1.7(July 19, 2017)
• fixed when close/open plugin window, note display ignored root note setting
• improved UI rendering speed
• now when midi mute button is active, cc value out will be muted too
• added transpose on/off button
• added midi out ch lock function